Automatic Payment Plan
Automatic Payment Plan is a free service that will save you time and postage. Sign up and your bill will automatically be paid from your bank checking or savings account.
Pay Your Bill Online
Online Bill Pay makes it faster and easier to review and pay your bill. You can view your current and past statements, pay your bill, print your invoice, and more.*
To get started, click here to pay your bill online and select Sign Up.
- Enter your invoice number located on your monthly bill.
- Enter your amount due on your last statement.
- Select Continue.
- Complete the User Registration.
- Select Register.
- You will then receive an email to activate your account and confirm email.
- Log in to your account.
- From here, you can view or pay your bill, print your bill, and view account details.
*Online payments made with bank debit or check cards may take 3-5 business days to appear in your bank account.
Call in with your Payment
TrioTel can take credit card or debit card payments over the phone.
Important Billing Dates:
1st of the month – bills are mailed out
15th of the month – Prompt payments due (1st year customers)
20th of the month – Payments due
Please remember to return the first page bottom portion of your bill along with mailed payments.