TrioTel Password Policy:
- Password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Password must not contain the username (forward or backward).
- Password must not contain the word ‘password’.
- Password must contain letters and numbers.
- Password may contain upper and/or lower case letters.
- All letters, numbers and symbols are allowed, as well as spaces.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD & USE A WIRELESS ROUTER:
If you use a router and are planning on changing your password, YOU MUST change the password in the router as well. You need to log into your router, and under the PPPoE connection, change the password to your new password. Click save or apply settings, and the change will take effect. Please call the TrioTel business office or Internet Tech Support if you have any difficulties.
TrioTel Internet Tech Support:
- Alexandria 239-9610
- Canova 523-9610
- Clayton 825-9610
- Emery 449-9610
- Salem 425-9610
- Spencer 246-9610
- Winfred 485-9610
- Toll Free 888-512-1967
TrioTel Tech Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In need of a wireless computer mouse? Purchase one from TrioTel for $30.00!
- Wireless routers are available for purchase! Please contact TrioTel at 425-2238 for available pricing and products.
Need help programming a wireless router or need to reset your wifi password? Give our tech support a call!
Please see TrioTel’s Network Management Policy before signing up for High Speed Internet.