TrioTel passwords must:
- Be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Password may not be the same as the username.
- Alphanumeric required (combination of letters and numbers).
- May include upper and/or lower case characters – a mix of both is a good security measure.
- Excluded characters: ’ ” * & $ @ \ [ ] or spaces
- Please avoid using common words that can be found in the dictionary and common strings of numbers such as 123456 or letters such as abcdefg.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD & USE A WIRELESS ROUTER:
If you use a router and are planning on changing your password, YOU MUST change the password in the router as well. You need to log into your router, and under the PPPoE connection, change the password to your new password. Click save or apply settings, and the change will take effect. Please call the TrioTel business office or Internet Tech Support if you have any difficulties.
Call TrioTel Internet Tech Support:
- Alexandria 239-9610
- Canova 523-9610
- Clayton 825-9610
- Emery 449-9610
- Salem 425-9610
- Spencer 246-9610
- Winfred 485-9610
- Toll Free 888-512-1967
TrioTel Tech Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In need of a wireless computer mouse? Purchase one from TrioTel for $30.00!
- Wireless routers are available for purchase! Please contact TrioTel at 425-2238 for available pricing and products.
Need help programming a wireless router or need to reset your wifi password? Give our tech support a call!
Please see TrioTel’s Network Management Policy before signing up for High Speed Internet.